Lemon Honey Baked Ricotta
- Preparation 10 mins
- Cooking time 55 mins
- Makes 12
1/2 cup Capilano honey
3 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
500 grams fresh ricotta cheese
250 grams Greek yoghurt
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
light olive oil spray
fresh mango, cherries or stone fruit in season
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C.
- 2Lightly grease an 8 x 24cm non stick loaf tin with olive oil spray.
- 3Lightly whisk eggs in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer.
- 4Add honey, lemon juice, ricotta cheese, yoghurt and cinnamon. Beat until mixture is smooth and there are no lumps.
- 5Pour into loaf tin and bake for 50-55 minutes or until edges are golden and mixture looks lightly set on top.
- 6Cool on bench top then place in fridge for 4-6 hours.
- 7When serving cut into slices and serve with slices of the fruit in season.