IngredientsFor: 24 serves
- 4 tablespoons Capilano Honey
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 100 grams butter
- 5 cups cornflakes
- 24 paper cup cake cases
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Melt honey, sugar and butter in a large saucepan on high heat until frothy.
- Remove from heat and add cornflakes. Mix well until coated. Spoon into cupcake cases.
- Place on an oven tray and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and harden in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Can be made up to two days ahead.
- Very easy recipe with only one pot and spoon to be washed.
- Ideal recipe for parents and children to make together.