Honey Bunny Cupcakes
- Preparation 20 mins
- Cooking time 20 mins
- Makes 12
11/4 cups self- raising flour
1/2 cup caster sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup Capilano Honey, warmed
2/3 cup canola or vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups finely grated carrot
250g cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon Capilano Honey
1 cup icing sugar mixture, sifted
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
shredded coconut, for fur
marshmallows, cut into slices with scissors, for ears and cheeks
jellybeans, trimmed, for nose and teeth
licorice pieces, for eyes
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 12 – hole regular muffin pan with paper cases.
- 2Place flour, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- 3Place honey, eggs and oil in a medium bowl and whisk until combined.
- 4Add to dry ingredients and mix well. Stir in carrot.
- 5Fill paper cases about 3/4 full with mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until firm.
- 6Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 7Place all frosting ingredients onto a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 8Spread over cupcakes and decorate with coconut and sweets to form bunny faces.