Honey Berry Cream
IngredientsFor: 4 serves
- 3 tablespoons Capilano Honey
- 250 grams light cream cheese
- 250 grams mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 chocolate chip biscuits (crushed, optional)
- 1 tablespoon Capilano Honey (for drizzling)
- Mix honey through cream cheese quickly until combined.
- Using half the berries place a spoonful of berries on the bottom of each glass. Divide the honey cheese into each of the four glasses and finish with another spoonful of berries and a drizzle of honey.
- To make crunchy honey choc-berry cream add the crushed biscuits to the cream cheese and honey before mixing and continue with recipe.
- For a flavour change use gingernut biscuits and CAPILANO Honey & Ginger. Berries can be replaced with banana, pineapple or mango.
- Crushed Iced vo-vos make a Turkish Delight Cream with the berries, honey and cream cheese for kids and kids at heart.