Honey Berry Cream
- Preparation 7 mins
- Cooking time Nil
- Makes 4
3 tablespoons Capilano Honey
250 light cream cheese
250 grams fresh or frozen mixed berries
4 crushed chocolate chip biscuits (OPTIONAL)
1 extra tablespoon Capilano Honey for drizzling
- 1Mix honey through cream cheese quickly until combined.
- 2Using half the berries place a spoonful of berries on the bottom of each glass. Divide the honey cheese into each of the four glasses and finish with another spoonful of berries and a drizzle of honey.
- 3To make crunchy honey choc-berry cream add the crushed biscuits to the cream cheese and honey before mixing and continue with recipe.
- For a flavour change use gingernut biscuits and CAPILANO Honey & Ginger. Berries can be replaced with banana, pineapple or mango.
- Crushed Iced vo-vos make a Turkish Delight Cream with the berries, honey and cream cheese for kids and kids at heart.